- Except for the expressly stated exceptions (copyrights of third parties, affiliates and operators) all content (“Content”) of the “Site”, including texts, images, designs, videos, graphics, software applications, services and in general all files and data of the web site, is the intellectual property of Ioannis Nikou and is protected in accordance with the relevant provisions of Greek law, in particular Law 2121/1993 (“Intellectual property, related rights and cultural issues”), European law and related international conventions.
- Ioannis Nikou encourages the private use of the “Site” and the “Content” for personal information, as well as the use for educational or research purposes. Use within a business or service or organization is not a private use. For educational or research purposes only the reproduction or storage of individual pages or data is allowed, with the necessary condition the indication of their origin from the “Site” (www.iannisnikou.gr/en/) and the mention of the name of the author, without being affected by any related intellectual and industrial property rights. However, users should be aware that certain files or data may be the intellectual property of third parties (partners, organizations, companies, etc.), and may not be used without the permission of those third parties (which may appear in the relevant indication of “Site”).
- It is strictly forbidden to store, reproduce, republish, transmit or distribute any part of the “Content” for commercial purposes or for any other use does not fall under paragraph 2. It is strictly forbidden and by any means and technical method the storage of material in local media, disks, stick usb, external hard drives etc. of any form in whole or in part in the same or another image or audio file format (e.g. jpeg, raw, tiff, mp3, wma, wav etc.) that exists today or will exist in the future. It is also prohibited to upload and store (download) from the website in local media (mechanical or electronic) photos, images, logos, drawings, except in cases where a relevant license has been granted by the “Administrators”. It is also forbidden to post content even by taking a screenshot (print screen) and generally to post any content on the site in any way.
- The storage, reproduction, republishing, transmission or distribution of registered trademarks or service marks of Ioannis Nikou as well as trademarks of collaborating bodies that appear on the “Site” is strictly prohibited.
- The “Content” of the “Site” is provided “as it is”, without any warranty expressed or implied, including – but not limited to – those which imply marketability and suitability for a particular purpose. Under any circumstances, including the case of negligence, Ioannis Nikou is not responsible for any kind of damage or virus infection suffered by the user of the pages of the “Site”, who makes this use on his own initiative and with the knowledge of the terms of the present.
- Ioannis Nikou states that he makes and will make every effort, however he does not guarantee that the pages, services, options, and contents will be provided without interruption, without errors and that errors will be corrected.
- The personal data, provided by the user, are used exclusively for the best service and information and in no way are reproduced or made available to third parties. If the user does not wish to have his data archived, he must inform us in writing within 10 days. In any case, it reserves the right at any time to exercise the rights of access and objection provided by articles 12 and 13 of Greek Law 2472/1997.